HELLGATE CANYON/MISSOULA TOWN FLOAT
Trip Length: 4 miles
Duration: 2 hours
UPPER/LOWER CLARK FORK RIVER
Trip Length: 4-6 miles
Duration: 2-4 hours
Sit-on-top kayaks are perfect if you want an independent adventure but are worried about whitewater kayaking (nervous about being upside down in a boat, unable to commit to a full intro to kayaking course, etc.). Sit-on-top kayaks are super fun: they’re easy to maneuver, stable, and forgiving. Should you tip over, it’s easy to recover and get ‘back on the horse’. You just climb back on and keep cruising downstream!
- No experience necessary!
- You’ll run class I and II water, which is super mellow and splashy.
- Kayaking tours leave at 9 am and 2 pm.
- You’ll enjoy 2 hours on the water.
- We provide all the equipment you’ll need.
What You Bring
- Sturdy footwear (Chaco, Keen-style sandals or old tennis shoes. Anything but flip-flops!)
- Quick-drying or breathable clothing (No cotton!)
- Dry clothes for after
- Reusable water bottle
- Sunglasses with retainer
What We Provide
- Wetsuit (if needed)
- Splash jacket
- Booties (if needed)