2 hours: $80
3 hours: $110
Hourly kayak lessons with ZTS are available anytime, any day, 365 days of the year. These lessons are designed to meet you at your ability level and schedule. Whether your focusing on underwater comfort, rolling, stroke technique, hip snaps, torso rotation, or eddy turns, hourly lessons will give you the skills and confidence you need to take your kayaking to the next level.
- Minimum 2-hour lesson is recommended.
- Hourly lessons are great for folks with busy schedules!
- All ZTS instructors have been trained by the American Canoe Association.
- We use progressive, modern equipment.
- We tailor our lessons for paddlers of all abilities, beginner to advanced.
- Lesson locations will vary depending depending on your goals.
What You Bring
- River shoes (anything but flip flops)
- Swimsuit/synthetic layers
- NO cotton
- Dry clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Sunglass retainer
- Ear plugs
What We Provide
- Spray skirt
- Wetsuit (if needed)
- Neoprene coat (if needed)
- Nose plugs
- Booties (if needed)