Why Zoo Town Surfers?
Here at Zoo Town Surfers the river is our home. Our guides and staff are dedicated whitewater professionals who play and work on rivers all year long. All guides are kayakers trained in swiftwater rescue and advanced first aid, and they teach the most progressive kayaking and SUP concepts in our profession.
Zoo Town Surfers offers small, custom trips, which allows us to focus on the details. Our headquarters overlooks the Alberton Gorge and is a great location to kick back and relax after a day on the river. When you come on a trip with Zoo Town Surfers, you’re not just another number; you’re a part of the Zoo Town Surfer family.
The door is wide open, so start living now!
10 Reasons to Choose Zoo Town Surfers
1. GUIDES – All guides are swiftwater rescue technicians, expert kayakers, and trained in advanced first aid!
2. LOCATION – Headquarters and retail shop overlook the Alberton Gorge making last minute changes no problem!
3. OWNER OPERATED – Owner is involved in all aspects of company from guiding to cooking!
4. VEHICLES – Zoo Town Surfers maintains all vehicles to ensure your safety!
5. EQUIPMENT – Top of the line equipment and the most progressive designs in the industry!
6. CUSTOM TRIPS – Small custom trips allow us to focus on the details that count!
7. POST-TRIP EXPERIENCE – Relax and enjoy complimentary beverages and homemade salsa!
8. PET FRIENDLY – At Zoo Town Surfers we understand that sometimes you just can’t find a pet sitter!
9. DELICIOUS FOOD – River side lunches with homemade chipotle corn pasta salad and LePetit Bread!
10. FAMILY FUN – Kayaking and rafting are great family activities!