Half-Day SUP adventure: $90
SUPers use a single-bladed paddle to move through the water while standing on a surfboard, usually ranging from 9-12 feet in length. Here in Montana, we have seen a huge surge of participation in the sport of river SUPing.
You can stand-up paddle board on rivers, oceans, lakes, ponds – any open body of water. SUP-ing is a great way to see the river from a different perspective. It’s super fun, challenging, a great core workout. As with whitewater kayaking, we recommend that you learn basic techniques and skills before you head to moving water. ZTS offers SUP adventures on our mellow sections of our home river, the beautiful Clark Fork.
- No experience is necessary!
- All equipment is provided.
- Plan for 2 to 3 hours on the water.
- For your safety and enjoyment, we recommend avoiding windy days!
What You Bring
- Sturdy footwear (anything but flip-flops!)
- Quick-drying or breathable clothing (no cotton!)
- Dry clothes
- Reusable water bottle
What We Provide
- SUP board
- PFD (personal flotation device)
- Wetsuit (if needed)
- Splash jacket
- Booties (if needed)