Adult Half-Day: $60/person
Child Half-Day (12 and under): $55/person
Raft Trip w/ Lunch: $75/person
Raft Trip w/ Lunch (Child): $69/person
*prices do not include a 3% use fee by Fish Wildlife and Parks
The river winds through several canyons and valleys that were formed long ago by catastrophic floods from ancient Glacial Lake Missoula. The Blackfoot River was made famous by Norman Maclean’s novella, A River Runs Through It and the acclaimed Robert Redford film that followed. The Blackfoot is an iconic Montana wilderness trout stream, renown for its swimming holes, sunsoaked beaches, and wildlife sightings. The river at most levels boats super fun Class I – III rapids, with options to get wet or to “skirt the big stuff.” In May and early June, the Blackfoot can run very fast and high, which makes for a spicy, big water ride. In late summer, when the river mellows out significantly, our emphasis shifts to swimming, splashing, and taking in the surrounding beauty.
Full-day, half-day and afternoon trips are available, and vary in popularity depending on the time of year, water levels, and group priorities.
- The Blackfoot offers boaters numerous options for floating varied sections of the river…over 50 miles of floatable water!
- No experience necessary.
- This trip is great for all ability levels and ages.
- We prepare delicious riverside lunches made from scratch!
- In general, the bigger the group, the bigger your discount! Book 11 or more people, and we’ll take 10% off. We also offer 10% discounts for all veterans and active service members.
What You Bring
- Sturdy footwear (Chaco, Keen-style sandals, or old tennis shoes. Anything but flip-flops!)
- Quick-drying or breathable clothing (no cotton!)
- Dry clothes for after
- Reusable water bottle
- Extra cash for tip and merchandise
What We Provide
- PFD (personal flotation device)
- Splash jacket