Adult Half-Day: $50/person
Child (12 and under): $45/person
Adult Riverside Lunch: $75/person
Child Riverside Lunch: $69/person
Located just minutes away from our headquarters, this is the most popular scenic trip that we offer. Wildlife, stunning views, sandy beaches, and deep emerald swimming holes make this section one of our region’s best-kept secrets.
- This meandering section of river is ideal for swimming.
- Marvel at geologically-inspiring canyon walls.
- Float through ponderosa pine forest.
- Enjoy several class II rapids.
- The run is 4 miles long, for a 2- to 3-hour float.
- The put-in is only 5 minutes from our headquarters.
- Tarkio Gorge is great for all ability levels and ages.
- Paddling is not required.
What You Bring
- Sturdy footwear (Chaco, Keen-style sandals, or old tennis shoes. Anything but flip-flops!
- Quick-drying or breathable clothing (No cotton!)
- Dry clothes for after
- Reusable water bottle
- Hat with brim
- Extra cash for tip and merchandise
What We Provide
- PFD (personal flotation device)
- Wetsuit (if needed)
- Splash jacket
- Booties (if needed)